Australian Computer Society
Photo from the Ethics of the Internet Radio Panel DiscussionAt the studio of ABC Radio 2CN, Canberra 1pm 18 April 1995:
Left to right: Karl Auer, John Hilvert and Tom Worthington.
This discussion followed a Public Seminar on the Regulation of Bulletin Board Systems by the Senate Select Committee on Community Standards Relevant to the Supply of Services Utilising Electronic Technologies, held 4 April 1995.
- Transcript of Senate Public seminar on the regulation of BBS Systems
- Senate Seminar Program
- Australian Computer Society submission
- PC User Groups submission
- Radio (ABC 2CN) panel discussion
- Sculpture raises censorship issues
- Ongoing discussion of the issues in newsgroups: AUS.ORG.ACS & AUS.ORG.EFA
Provided on the Web as a community service by Tom Worthington, Australian Computer Society.