Drove down to Sydney for the weekend (its about three and a half hours from Canberra). One of the world's best kept secret's is the fish and chip shop in the Sydney Opera House, overlooking the harbor.
- One of the bolts, holding up the Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Bridge from the markets in front of the Opera House
- Opera House from below the Bridge
- Restaurant at the Opera House (the fish and chip shop is around the corner).
- At the Fish and Chip Shop with the fancy restaurant tables behind
- View of Sydney from the Opera House